Labels

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rubs and Sauces

It's March madness time! Yea you know the basketball madness? Well Uncle Milt's has gone mad, mad and more mad and I have been told "NOT" to do this! They have said that my products are to good to do the changes that I have done. I have decided to change some of the prices for this month to celebrate march madness. Go to my web site unclemilts.com and you will see that most of the products prices have been lowered and the shipping charges have been changed. All to make this more affordable for my customers.
This is your opportunity to save $$$$$$ on your all natural chemical free rubs and sauces.  Save 15% on all rubs and save 13% on all sauces!!! Plus you will save on your shipping and NO tax!!! This won't last! Good for the month of March ONLY!! Get on the bandwagon and join march madness month with Uncle Milts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment