Labels

Monday, May 10, 2010

Rubs and Sauces

It's BBQ time in so many places, I did some BBQ pork ribs over the weekend. I used my famous Critter Rub and my new BBQ Sauce. What I did was to rub in my Critter Rub real good into the ribs and then I put into the the refrigerator and let them set for a few hours. Next I soaked some Wood chips of mesquite  and placed in water for a few hours.
I fired up the grill using the soaked wood chips and placed the ribs away from the smoking wood and let it cook for 3 hrs until tender and ready to eat. Talk about good!
When you are ready to BBQ think of Uncle MIlt's Critter Rub and BBQ sauces! You can contact me at unclemiltsfoodspecialties@yahoo.com or 307-272-0081 for all of my products. I do have a 100% money back guarantee. Call me before you BBQ! From my grill to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment