Labels

Monday, May 17, 2010

Rub's and Sauce's

Do like to BBQ? How about Chicken? Chicken can be fixed so many different ways. Have you ever tried marinating chicken in a Mustard sauce and then putting it on your grill? Well, let me tell you about this a wonderful way to grill chicken. Here is what I do: !. Put your chicken in a bowl or a bag and then cover it completely with the Mustard sauce and let it marinate for several hours or even over night. Next get your grill nice and hot and cook your chicken. What I do is use the Mustard sauce as a dipping sauce or spread on your chicken as you plate it
However you use your Mustard sauce I believe you will enjoy this way to grill chicken and it is very tasty!
I am sure by now you know that I have the perfect Mustard for your grilling. Contact me and I will get some to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment