Labels

Monday, July 5, 2010

Rubs and Sauces

Hello July and good bye June,
                                                       I am so grateful for the new customers and followers that have joined me in June. I had a good June and I am expecting a wonderful July.
                                                       To celebrate the month of July I will give you a BIG deal on one of my sauces. The Roasted Garlic Peppercorn sauce is the sauce that is used for dipping and  as a catsup. This sauce is one of my best sellers. In fact I talked to a customer recently and he said this sauce tastes wonderful!
                                                      Any way I have decided to put it on special for the month of July only. The original price is $6.00 and this months price is now $4.00. This is huge and will save you "$2.00" over the original price. You must hurry for I only have a limited amount available at this price.
                                                     I wish you happy grilling in July and remember Uncle Milt's is the best place for your Rubs and Sauces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment