Labels

Monday, April 12, 2010

Rub's and Sauce's

Good morning to all of my friends,
                                                    I had a wonderful weekend in the rain and cold. I did my cooking inside,but I still had a good time. Bought some ribs and steaks getting ready for the sun. I know some people bbq in the rain,snow or shine, but as for me I need the sun to really get into the swing of things. I did do a small roast in the crock pot and put some of my critter rub on it and man did it smell and taste good.
                                                   I also worked on a new mustard bbq sauce recipe and when I get it perfected I will let you know. My critter rub works well on most anything and I do sell a lot of it. I sent some bbq sauce and critter rub to Portland Ore. I know you will want to buy some for your steaks and chicken so give me a call 307-272-0081 and I will ship it right out to you. Remember, I have a 100% money back guarantee on all of my products. Call me or email me at unclemiltsfoodspecialties@yahoo.com. Give me your ideas and thoughts for I am always interested in what you have to say. Hey why not become one of my followers?

No comments:

Post a Comment