Labels

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rub's and Sauce's

Hello to all of my friends and supporters, Well it is raining and quite cold where I am. However, over the weekend the weather was wonderful and you guessed it! Yes, I did do a BBQ and WOW was it great tasting! Yep it sure was good. I smoked a large rack of pork ribs with my handcrafted rub and BBQ sauce and corn on the cob. It took me three hours, but it sure was good. I also had some homemade potato salad. I feel real bad telling you all of this for you couldn't be with me to taste for yourself. You can taste the rub and BBq sauce for all you have to do is email me at unclemiltsfoodspecialties@yahoo and get your very own recipe for yourself' Remember I have wonderful products that you can use in your own BBQ or kitchen. All you have to do is contact me and I will get it to you pronto! From my grill to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment